70 heritage professionals from 19 countries across the Americas and Europe gathered in La Antigua, Guatemala October 2 through...
Proven Protection & Preservation
Our high-performance glass and acrylic glazing solutions are trusted by conservation and fine art professionals to protect and display the most celebrated works of art in the world. We work closely with the museum community to develop our products to meet superior aesthetic and conservation standards.
Museums & Collectors
Managing Emergencies in Cultural Heritage: Sharing Experiences and Strengthening Networks in the Americas.
70 heritage professionals from 19 countries across the Americas and Europe gathered in La Antigua, Guatemala October 2 through...Read More
We’d love to hear from you. Our museum and conservation liaisons are here to answer any question, whether they relate to technical properties of glazing, preservation framing, glazing for traveling exhibitions, permanent collections, and/or loans. We regularly come across challenging framing and display applications and are available to share our glazing expertise with you or your team. If you are interested in a particular subject or in arranging a talk, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help.
Conservation Scholarship Program
We are pleased to be partnering with the Foundation of the American Institute for Conservation (FAIC) and The Institute for Conservation (Icon) to offer these scholarships to professionals and students who might not otherwise have the opportunity to attend, and contribute toward their professional development goals.
Our goals for the program include encouraging international exchange and dissemination of training and conference information. We hope conservators with a thirst to learn from all over the world will take advantage of this program and the knowledge it can bring to their communities.
Included in the Scholarship
- Awards up to $1,500 USD
- Attendance must contribute toward meeting professional development goals
- Commitment to report on and share information gained as broadly as possible
Collections Using Optium Acrylic Glazing
The world’s most renowned museums entrust the protection and preservation of their finest works of art to Optium Acrylic Glazing. Read more for a sample of institutions.
- Art Gallery of Ontario (Toronto, CAN)
- Art Institute of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art (Bentonville, AK)
- Denver Art Museum (Denver, CO)
- Georgia O’Keeffe Museum (Santa Fe, NM)
- High Museum of Art (Atlanta, GA)
- Indianapolis Museum of Art (Indianapolis, IN)
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (Los Angeles, CA)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, NY)
- Museum of Fine Art, Boston (Boston, MA)
- Museum of Fine Art, Houston (Houston, TX)
- Museum of Modern Art (New York, NY)
- Musical Instruments Museum (Tempe, AZ)
- New-York Historical Society (New York, NY)
- National Gallery of Art (Washington, DC)
- Norton Simon Museum (Los Angeles, CA)
- Saint Louis Art Museum (St. Louis, MO)
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (San Francisco, CA)
- Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery (Washington, DC)
- The Morgan Library & Museum (New York, NY)
- Vancouver Art Gallery (Vancouver, CAN)
- Walters Art Museum (Baltimore, MD)
- Winterthur Museum, Garden, and Library (Wilmington, DE)
- Bibliotheque National du France (Paris, France)
- Fitzwilliam Museum (Cambridge, UK)
- FOMU – Fotomuseum provincie Antwerpen (Antwerp, BE)
- Galleria Nazionale d’Arte Moderna (Rome, IT)
- Herakleidon Museum (Athens, GR)
- Hessisches Landesmuseum Darmstadt (Darmstadt, DE)
- Mauritshuis Museum (The Hague, NL)
- Musee d’Orsay (Paris, FR)
- Musee Auguste Rodin (Paris, FR)
- Museum of London (London, UK)
- Museum Thyssen-Bornemisza (Madrid, ES)
- Opificio delle Pietre Dure Museum (Florence, IT)
- Palazzo Pitti (Florence, IT)
- Rijksmuseum (Amsterdam, NL)
- Southampton City Art Gallery (Southampton, UK)
- Statens Museum for Kunst (SMK): National Gallery of Denmark (Copenhagen, DK)
- Wallraf-Richartz-Museum (Köln, DE)
- China Central Academy of Fine Art (Beijing, CN)
- Hong Kong Museum of Art (Hong Kong)
- National Art Museum of China (Beijing, CN)
- Shanghai Art Museum (Shanghai, CN)
- Sao Paulo Museum of Art (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Museo Dolores Olmedo Patiño (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Auckland Art Gallery (Auckland, NZ)
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa (Wellington, NZ)
- National Gallery of Australia (Canberra, Australia)
- National Library of New Zealand Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa, Alexander Turnbull Library Collections (Wellington, NZ)
- Museum of Islamic Art (Doha, Qatar)
Part of Birmingham Museums Trust, Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery (BMAG) is home to the largest public Pre-Raphaelite collection...
Large wall maps have been numerous in our studio the past few years, each one presenting certain challenges. They...