About Vista Glass
Minimal Reflection. Maximum Transmittance.
Vista Anti-Reflective glass from Tru Vue® is a non-conductive, wide-band coated glass. Our product is engineered to perfectly minimize reflection on glass over the visible spectrum. Proven in high performance applications, Vista consistently measures less than 1% total reflectance.
The Tru Vue Difference
25 years of experience unlocks a distinct advantage when it comes to innovation in thin film technology. Our teams understand the critical nature of cosmetic specifications to ensure outstanding product quality products. Vista Anti-Reflective glass is manufactured using a magnetron sputtered technology that delivers peak performance in durability, scratch resistance and coating uniformity.
- More than 15 years of proven performance in outdoor applications
- Allows for enhanced messaging, visual appeal and branding
- Superior readability for color contrast and screen resolutions
- Large sizes available
- Impeccable clarity ideal for cold storage
- Brands pop through a crystal clear view
- Optimal visibility reduces door opening, resulting in temperature uniformity, increased food safety and energy efficiency
- Produced with strict adherence to cosmetic specifications
- Provides outstanding durability in outdoor applications
- Amazing light transmittance and reduced reflectance
Global reach with Midwest roots
We take pride in our state of the art manufacturing facility, located in Faribault Minnesota. Our footprint provides flexibility you can rely on for large scale sheets up to 100 x 144.
Dependable, hands on project support ensures your program delivers on the requirements set through the supply chain. With expertise across various glass and acrylic markets, connect with us to see how Tru Vue can bring value to your anti-reflective glass projects.